- 2021-2023 Network modelling of complex systems: from correlation graphs to information hypergraphs.
Czech Science Foundation Project No. 21-17211S
- 2021-2024 Characterizing state repertoire and dynamics of spontaneous brain activity by neuroimaging methods.
Czech Science Foundation Project No. 21-32608S
- 2021-2024 Predicting functional outcome in schizophrenia from multimodal neuroimaging and clinical data.
Ministry of Health of the CR, Project No. NU21-08-00432
- 2020-2021 Daily evolution of brain connectivity during the preictal period in intracerebral recordings of epileptic patients.
Ministry Of Education, Youth And Sports No. 8J20FR037
- 2019-2021 Timing of the spatial scene processing in the dorsal and ventral visual stream of the human brain.
Czech Science Foundation project No. 19-11753S
- 2019-2022 Modelling and analyses of complex systems for safety of critical infrastructures, subproject of the National Competence Center – Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence, Technological Agency of the Czech Republic No. TN01000024
- 2017-2020 Functional and structural reorganization of brain networks after stroke: implications for diagnosis and therapy of associated comorbidities.
Czech Health Research Council Project No. NV17-28427A
- 2015-2018 Graph-theory approach to complex organization and dynamics of human epileptic networks: implications for epilepsy surgery planning.
Czech Health Research Council Project No. NV15-29835A
- 2015-2018 Prediction of therapeutic response in patients with depressive disorder by means of new methods of EEG analysis.
Czech Health Research Council Project No. NV15-33250A
- We organized a Workshop on Brain Dynamics on November 22-23, 2022
- We organized a Workshop on Modelling and Analysis of intracortical data on November 7-8, 2021
- We organized a Workshop on Analysis of Brain Activity on December 19-20, 2019
- We organized a Workshop on Modelling of Brain Activity on December 17-18, 2019
- We organized a Workshop on Characterizing Interactions in Complex Systems on November 6-7, 2019
- We organized Workshop on Prediction in Complex Networked Systems: Focus on Epilepsy on December 13-14, 2018.