- 2019-2021 Timing of the spatial scene processing in the dorsal and ventral visual stream of the human brain.
Czech Science Foundation project No. 19-11753S
- 2019-2020 Modelling and analyses of complex systems for safety of critical infrastructures, subproject of the National Competence Center – Cybernetics and Artificial Intelligence, Technological Agency of the Czech Republic No. TN01000024
- 2017-2020 Functional and structural reorganization of brain networks after stroke: implications for diagnosis and therapy of associated comorbidities.
Czech Health Research Council Project No. NV17-28427A
- 2015-2018 Graph-theory approach to complex organization and dynamics of human epileptic networks: implications for epilepsy surgery planning.
Czech Health Research Council Project No. NV15-29835A
- 2015-2018 Prediction of therapeutic response in patients with depressive disorder by means of new methods of EEG analysis.
Czech Health Research Council Project No. NV15-33250A
We organized Workshop on Prediction in Complex Networked Systems: Focus on Epilepsy on December 13-14, 2018.